These are the images of SEG Magnetics, Inc. (SEGM), our research facilities are focused exclusively on the development of the SEG concept for energy solutions. SEGM is tasked to first prove the working functions of the SEG concept with the development of proof-of-concept demonstrations units. It is the research bases for solid-state SEG prototypes designs; particularly with regards to the development of the waveform magnetization process for the magnetic layer. The SEG technology is a composite of many built-in innovations and it is designed to be far more economical to operate than conventional generators in the market today.
Equipment we Use
Materials we Use
Proofs of Concept
1 First generation prototypes, designed/built/owned by Fernando D. Morris, currently missing, presumed stolen and believed to be located in Florida. Local authorities have been notified and an investigation is currently underway to sue them and by taking them to a court of justice.
Supporters - Past, Present and Future
The SEG is a concept under development in San Diego County, California, USA. SEG Magnetics, Inc. (SEGM) has investigated the concept extensively within modest budgets. It has been an active R&D project since June of 2010. The results are very encouraging and confirm our understanding of the SEG functions and capabilities. Much of it is now self-evident with the proof-of-concept demonstration units, and more units are scheduled with additional time and resources. Now our objective is to speed up and finalize the development of SEG with complete funding of the project and to proceed with any production plans.
Technology Physical Configuration
The SEG consists of three Stator Rings that are composed of four distinctively different materials concentrically layered to each other and fixed to a base. Surrounding each of the Plates are rotors (called Rollers) constructed with the same materials, but are free to rotate around the Stator Ring. The innermost Stator Ring has 12 rollers, 22 on the second stage and 32 on the final Stator Ring. Conventional electromagnets surrounding the outermost set of Rollers. They are C shaped cores and by way of magnetic induction, they tap energy out of the rapidly orbiting Rollers. These inductive pickup coils are connected in various configurations to supply AC or DC power at a variety of desired voltage and current levels to suit residential, business or industrial applications.
The SEG is defined as a device constructed of 2,124 component parts that make up 3 Stator rings (12 parts) and 66 Roller sets (2112). Each roller set consists of 8 segments constructed from 32 component parts.
Each set of Stator Rings and Rollers is configured to power out in series from the innermost to the outside and each has ratings based on its mass or weight. The rule of thumb is 90 watts per pound or 200 watts per kilograms of the generator’s weight. It follows that first stage or innermost is rated at 2.5kW, the second stage at 4.5kW and the outermost rates at 8kW for a 15kW SEG unit. Therefore, the smallest unit is the innermost and is suitable for the smallest power requirements.
SEG Material Layers
The SEG is ideal for mass production considering it is consist of material layers in the form of simple rings for both the Stator Rings and Rollers (rotors) structures. Therefore, the SEG will cost less to manufacture than conventional electrical generators of the same power rating.
The SEG is made of four materials in layers and each has functions to form reaction components, all working with sophisticated electromagnetic interactions in dynamic relative motion.
- The innermost layer has the rare earth element Neodymium. It functions as the “reservoir” of electrons from which the generator will draw electrons to form electron pairs (bosons). The element Nd60 has an essential electron capture effect that brings in electrons from the outside atmosphere which completes the electrical circuit and an open system energy cycle.
- Outwardly next is a dielectric layer. The layer serves to regulate the flow of paired charges, otherwise, it would behave unregulated, like a reservoir without a dam. This layer is a Teflon material for its negative charge properties and high density. It is a barrier to fermions or single electrons, but amiable to composite electrons, which are Bosons with the characteristics of a photon.
- Next is the most critical layer and the main focus of research and development, the magnetic layer. The unique magnetization process programs the permanent magnetic layer with wave patterns. It is a trade secret that cannot be reverse engineered.
The outermost is the conductive band or “emitter” layer, consisting of (OFHC) copper. It makes it possible for the Rollers to spin and orbit around the Stator Ring on a magnetic bearing. This means generator’s moving parts can never wear out and thus it can last easily for decades. This is the final layer where high-speed charges are emitted from the surfaces of the copper, driving the rollers and resulting in a halo of negatively charged air around it.
Proof-of-Concept – SEG Electro-Mechanical Functions
- Upper left, the SEG mockup demonstrates the innermost set of Stator Ring and Rollers arranged by a general magnetic field. This motor design confirms electromechanically how rollers can spin and orbit around the stator on a magnetic track over the copper band or ring.
- Lower right, confirms and isolated the magnetic bearing effect is inherent in the SEG design. Proving that all rollers are magnetically suspended, therefore no friction or wear between parts (stator and rotors).
- Upper right, confirming the SEG will operate as a unipolar motor and provides the evidence that rollers are set into motion by radial electrical output or currents from the Stator Ring.
- Lower left is the testing platform for magnetic waveforms consisting of a custom gauss meter scanning assembly, where the results are displayed by the digital oscilloscope. It is the magnetic layer that is will be impressed with a proprietary process of magnetization developing only at the SEG laboratory.
SEG Magnetization Laboratory
It is important to note that the SEG magnetization process is the trade secret that cannot be reversed engineered because is a based on magnetic dynamics and that know-how is proprietary. SEGM has developed a laboratory with equipment required to investigate that magnetic effect, but it is currently limited to the size of the rollers. This project will require a 1MW facility to scale up with the capacity to magnetize the much larger stator sizes. Once both Stator Rings and Rollers are magnetized correctly with matching waveforms, they will mesh together like a planetary gear, in magnetic terms that will enable it to function as a complete electrical generator.
Technology Advantages and Applications
The SEG is a revolutionary concept in generator design that is non-polluting and environmentally safe to operate. A system that utilizes the quantum effects within the material layers to convert natural ambient sources of energy. The primary source of energy is in the ever-present temperature gradients of the environment. The SEG is designed to convert it into useful electrical currents and it is based on electron pairing (bosons) and not unpaired electrons (fermions) in normal use today.
This technological approach toward harnessing energy is greatly advantageous with the following attributes:
- No fuel cost – energy is in abundance at the quantum level by converting chaos into order for electricity.
- No wear or friction – SEG is designed to operate with magnetic bearings and expected to last decades.
- No noise, no air pollutions, and no radiation hazards – only side effect is local air cooling by 2 degrees.
- No material deterioration – SEG will envelop itself with a negative charge that will prevent rust oxidation.
Although the SEG has many potential applications into the energy market, it is ideally suited for off-the-grid activities, saving entirely from monthly utility expenses. The SEG is an ideal energy solution that will free us from our dependence on fossil fuels. It will effectively decentralize energy distribution into locally available electrical power.
SEG Magnetics, Inc. is in a great position to complement any business partner into a win-win opportunity with advanced innovation and technology that will prove to be a game changer for the energy markets.
Fernando D. Morris
Founder and CEO